With a "set it and forget it" approach in mind, we've made label options a cinch with ShippingEasy. Once you've selected your preferences, you'll never have to make a change again unless you want to. It is just as easy the sixth time as it was the first.
Before you begin to print your shipping labels from the READY TO PRINT page, you should make sure that you've set them to fit your preferences.
To set up your shipping labels:
- From any page in your account, click on the SETTINGS tab.
- Select LABELS from under LABEL SIZES & PRINTING OPTIONS.
- From here, you'll see two sections: Domestic and International.
- The Domestic section features a drop down to select the size of the label. Multiple formats are available for each size.
- International labels are only available in 4" x 6". Multiple formats of this size are available. menus for the different domestic and international label formats.
- Once the size has been selected, choose from the format options displayed. For example, ShippingEasy offers two different sizes of 4x5" domestic labels and 3 different sizes of 4x6" international labels. Learn more about the available label formats.
- Click on an image to select the label format. The labels that you've selected will be highlighted with a blue background.
- Once updated, there will be a blue dialog box with the words, "Label settings updated." that appears at the top of the screen.
If you'd like to learn more about 4" x 6" thermal labels, check out the Dymo 4XL, and the line of desktop thermal printers from Zebra, both popular choices with our customers. If you're printing on a laser printer and would like to purchase adhesive labels for the combo slip, we recommend the 4" x 6" combo slip from onlinelabels.com.