A new ISO shipping container presents a convenient solution for clients who require excellent condition, long life, or fulfillment of shipper requirements. New, one trip containers are in seaworthy condition and are ready to be loaded and transported. No repairs are necessary.
New 20' Standard
New 40’ Hard Top
New 40’ High Cube
- New 20'shipping containers & 40' shipping containers are shipped with cargo only one time, meaning your storage unit is exposed to the harsh ocean environment only once and is in the best condition available.
- New shipping containers offer 20 or more years of serviceability.
- New shipping containers are more readily available in a wide choice of sizes and configurations than used containers.
- 10', 16', 20', 24', 40' and 45' lengths.
- Standard height (8.5' high) or high-cubes (9.5' high).
- Choose between double doors on one end or on both ends of the containers.
- New ocean-going containers are manufactured with Corten steel corrugated panels and doors. Corten steel features a protective layer that resists corrosion, leading to an even longer life for your container.
- Certified ISO standards insure units can be loaded and moved with up to 30 tons gross weight, the standard in the international shipping industry.
- Units can support forklift loading and unloading.
- ISO cargo containers are manufactured under stringent guidelines and certified by Lloyd's Register and Bureau Veritas.
Containers For Sale | 10ft. 20ft, 40ft, 45ft Shipping ...
Used Shipping Containers for Sale in Houston - 281-703-5062
Become a Partner with CMG! - Shipping Containers for Sale
Share this Post