If you print out a special International ePacket label from the online shipping tool section of "My Page for International Mail" service, you will receive a discount for the international registered airmail small packet.
The Merits of International ePacket
※1 The number of days until the delivery varies depending on the transportation, customs clearance as well as the mail handling procedures and other factors in the country of destination.
International ePacket Features
- Small items under 2kg can be sent for a cheaper price comparing to EMS (International Express Mail) or to registered small packets.。
- The items are sent by airmail.
- Tracking service is available for some countries. There is also a maximum 6000-yen insurance.
If it is a small registered airmail item under 2kg, it is cheaper to send it as an "International ePacket".
For the visitor who is held a lot out, We prepare for the discount service.
|Maximum size||Minimum size|
Length + Width + Thickness = 90cm
a (length) : 60cm
Length : 14cm
a (length) : 90cm
a (length) : 10cm
Maximum weight of the item is 2kg.
Maximum compensation is 6, 000yen for actual damages.
Tracking is available for some destinations.
|Shipment Conditions・Prohibited Items||
Same shipment conditions and prohibited items' regulations as for the small packet mail apply.
International ePacket Label
An A4-sized label form can be extracted from the online shipment tool of "My Page for International Mail".
(1) A label, a client's and a post office's copy, (2) A customs notification※ (3) An invoice (optional)
※ A customs notification is generated if there is not enough space for description of goods in the customs section in the left part of the transmittal form or if the total value exceeds 300SDR.
- Please log in into "My Page for International Mail" (first-time users can do it for free).
- Please fill out the addressee, sender, and item content information in the online shipment tool section of "My Page for International Mail".
- Please print out the International ePacket label form using your printer.
- (1) Separate off the label, the client's and the post office's copies.
- Insert the label as described in point 4, the customs notification form and the invoice into the designated pouch
- Do not insert the client's and the post office's copies into the pouch but bring them to the post office together with your postal item.
- Special bags are not available at the post office. Please order them beforehand from "My Page for International Mail".
Conditions of Use
- Only those items that are submitted together with the International ePacket label printed out from "My Page for International Mail" and enclosed into a special bag, are handled as International ePacket mail.
- Please make sure to order your special bag in advance and have it in place. (It cannot be obtained from the post office. It is also impossible to place the papers into the bag meant for invoices.)
- Hand-written labels cannot be submitted. (The discount will not be applied.)
- A used label cannot be submitted again. Please print out a new label from "My Page for International Mail" each time you want to use the service.
- If the barcode is unclear, it may be impossible to process the shipment.