Packages usually leave our Western Massachusetts warehouse within 1 - 4 business days. If you need something for a specific time/event, or would like to split your order, please submit a Support Ticket (click on "Submit a Ticket" in the menu bar)and we'll see what we can do.
Keep in mind, we also don't require delivery signatures unless you specifically request it.
If You Live in the US
We currently ship things a couple of different ways.
- USPS First Class: for packages that weigh 14oz or less. Average arrival time is 2 - 4 days with delivery confirmation.
- USPS Priority Mail: for most packages. Average arrival time is 1 - 3 days with delivery confirmation.
- USPS Express Mail: for packages that need to get to their destination quickly. Average arrival time is 24 - 48 hours, prioritized.
- Fedex SmartPost: 2-7 business days. Tracked by Fedex, delivered by USPS.
If You Live Elsewhere
We ship things internationally using USPS and UPS to Canada.
- Canada First Class: for normal packages going to Canada. Average arrival time is 1 - 6 weeks with a Customs ID number.
- USPS Int'l First Class: for packages you don't mind getting lost*. Average arrival time is 2 - 6 weeks with a Customs ID number.
- USPS Int'l Priority: for packages you need on time. Average arrival time is 10 - 20 days with a Customs ID number.
- USPS Int'l Express: for packages you need ASAP. Average arrival time is 7-10 days with full tracking and priority.
- UPS & Fedex: for special packages**. Click here for approximate international ship times.
International packages may be subject to additional fees for customs/duty charges. Please note that we cannot mark packages as "Gifts" to help you evade customs, as that's international mail fraud and can get us fined or thrown in jail.
* Choose USPS Int'l First Class at your own risk. USPS First Class International is kind of terrible and may take up to eight weeks to arrive and is not traceable. About two percent of these packages get lost. The other 98% arrive just fine. We can no longer take responsibility for packages lost in the mail using this shipping method.
** UPS charges a minimum $30 "brokerage fee" for bringing packages through international customs. They also charge much, much more than national postal services for international shipping to begin with. We offer the option because some people live in places without functional local postal services, and because they tend to be a little faster and more reliable. Go here for more information.